- Fully DSP based core
- Intelligent Silence Detector and Backup Audio Switcher
- User selectable backup audio sources priority
- Configuration and Monitoring via SNMP, WEB, Front Panel LCD and Keyboard
- Alert Notifications via E-mail, SNMP, Analog opto-coupled Outputs
- Lots of Storage for over 24 hours of non-repeating audio playback
- Always Fresh Backup Audio Tracks with Embedded FTP server
- Professional Balanced Stereo analog inputs and outputs on XLR connectors
- Professional AES/EBU Digital audio inputs and output on XLR connectors
- Consumer S/PDIF Digital audio inputs and output on Optical and Coaxial connectors
- Headphones Jack on the front panel for local monitoring of the Audio Signal
- TCP/IP Remote monitoring and control via SNMP and WEB Interface
- Variety of Audio Sources
- Multiformat IP Audio Stream (three separate sources)
- Built-in MP3 Player
- External or internal Digital clock sync
- Digital Volume Control of all Audio Sources
- Protected access to the device settings
- UPnP for easy discovery in Local Networks
- Professional 19 inches, 1U aluminum rack mount chassis
- Wide Range Internal Power Supply 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
- Easy installation and operation
- Remote Firmware Upgrade for future-proof operation
- 2 Years Warranty
DEVA’s DB8008 is a flexible and reliable tool, designed by our engineers specifically with the aim of solving one of the most significant problems in the radio industry – the one of radio silence. DEVA’s smart and highly practical solution detects signal loss and immediately switches the output to one of two alternative built-in backup players – MP3 or IP Audio. As an additional advantage, it also allows for easy integration into the existing setups of a single station and large radio networks alike.
The MP3 backup audio files and playlists can be uploaded to the device using any FTP client, making this model not only efficient but also easy to use. The audio storage capacity of the unit is an impressive 2GB for over 24 hours of audio playback without repetition. Moreover, the backup sources priority is selected by users themselves.
The DB8008 features a fully DSP-based core, professional AES/EBU digital audio inputs and outputs, and additionally allows for TCP/IP remote monitoring and control via SNMP and the WEB Interface, which means that the device can also be used for local content or regional advertisement spots. Another option provided by the model is the alert notifications via email, SNMP or analog opto-coupled outputs in case of signal loss.
Developed to provide users with a tool for an infallible and constant audio feed, the DB8008 is trademark DEVA device offering a simple and subtle solution to the problem of radio silence.