- Automatic changeover to backup program line on main audio loss
- Automatic activation of continuous backup built-in MP3 Audio player
if the secondary source is not available
- Response time adjustable from 1 second to 255 seconds
- Passive through audio switching
- Compatible with all analog program sources
- Selectable Backup Audio Source Priority
- Continuous backup from built-in MP3 Audio Player with 2GB internal Memory
- Advanced Bass and treble controls for the MP3 Audio Player
- Built-in DTMF remote control system for source selection
- E-mail Alert Notifications
- Capable of over 24 hours of non-repeating audio playback
- Professional Balanced Stereo analog inputs and outputs on XLR connectors
- Digital Volume Control of the Backup Sources
- Headphones Jack on the front panel for local monitoring of the Audio Signal
- Professional 19 inches, 1U aluminum rack mount chassis
- Wide Range Internal Power Supply 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
- Easy installation and operation
- Firmware Upgrade Enabled
- 2 Years Warranty
- SNMP Communication Protocol
The MP3 backup audio files and play lists can be uploaded in the DB8000 from your PC using any FTP client. The audio storage capacity of DB8000 is 2 Giga Bytes.
The DB8000 provides additional security in case of loss of audio at the inputs. The audio backup is presented as an integrated auxiliary audio input for external program’s backup audio source and built-in MP3 audio player. Internal bass and treble controls module allow advanced audio adjustment of the MP3 backup audio.
The unit has DTMF remote control features. Preliminary assigned up to 3 digits DTMF tone combination can change the audio source input or just to start playing from the play list of the built-in MP3 Audio Player. Trough this feature the DB8000 can be used for local content or regional advertisement spots insertion.